DAY 1 – THURSDAY, JUNE 27
*Please note: Agenda and Speakers are subject to change.
FSGA Experts Leagues Fantasy Football Drafts (A & B)
4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Post-Draft Party (included with conference registration, onsite)
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
DAY 2 – FRIDAY, JUNE 28
Join fellow conference attendees for a morning breakfast and great networking opportunity.
9:00 am – 9:45 am
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Speaker: Paul Charchian, FSGA President
9:45 am – 10:00 am
Fireside Chat With Matthew Berry & TBD
Interviewer: Matthew Berry
10:00 am – 10:45 am
PANEL #1: How does a brand’s sports betting gaming change if they have a local, regional, or national focus?
Moderator: AJ Vaynerchuk (Co-Founder, VaynerSports)
- Brandon Gill (Director of Fanrtasy Sports & Gaming, Buffalo Wild Wings)
- Laila Mintas (Chairwoman, Bet.Works)
10:45 am – 11:30 am
PANEL #2: For companies who have a split focus between fantasy sports and sports betting, how are they spreading resources across their organizations?
- Cal Spears (CEO, RotoGrinders)
- Stephanie Kwok (VP Customer Marketing, FanDuel)
- Justin Park (CEO, RotoQL)
- Chad Millman (Head of Media, The Action Network)
11:30 am – 12:15 pm
Join fellow conference attendees for lunch.
12:15 pm – 1:45 pm
1:45 pm – 2:30 pm
The FSGA Elevator Pitch is a contest for up-and-coming fantasy businesses and those that have a revolutionary product/service who pitch their innovative idea to a crowd.
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
PANEL #3: What are the benefits of running free-to-play (FTP) compared with real money games (RMG)? How can you build a business model around each?
Moderator: Stephen Murphy (CEO, Boom Fantasy)
- Phillip de Winter (Head of Business Development, FanHub)
- Derrick Morton (CEO, Flowplay)
- Chris Capra (VP Digital Operations, William Hill)
- Scott Kaufman Ross (SVP Fantasy & Gaming, NBA)
3:30 pm – 4:15 pm
PANEL #4: With the laws quickly changing, how will the sports gaming landscape look in 1, 3, and 5 years out?
Moderator: Daniel Roberts (Senior Writer, Yahoo)
- Tom Allen (Executive Director, Morgan Stanley)
- Don Cornwell (Partner, PJT Partners)
- Darren Rovell (The Action Network)
- Jeremy Kudon (Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe)
4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
Awards & Closing Remarks
5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Networking Event (offsite)
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
DAY 3 – SATURDAY, JUNE 29
Mets vs Braves Game
First pitch 4:10 pm