BECOME A SPONSOR
Looking for ways to expand your customer base, network with the top professionals in the fantasy sports industry, and get word out about a new product or service? Seeking a targeted audience of decision-makers? Check out the possibilities at the upcoming FSTA Summer Conference.
Sponsorships can be done in many formats and are only limited by your imagination and budget.
Here are some examples of program items sponsored in the past:
- Networking Events – After Party, social gatherings, etc.
- Program – Speakers, Meals/Breaks/Refreshments, Facility Rental, Advertising/Marketing, Special Receptions, etc.
- Other Sponsorship Opportunities – Door prizes, Entertainment, Transportation, Awards
As a program sponsor, your company will enjoy these benefits:
- Unprecedented exposure to a focused group of fantasy sports professionals
- Verbal acknowledgment of your sponsorship from the podium during the meeting
- Your company’s name will be listed as a sponsor in print materials, on the website, and in signage at the event
- Other sponsorship recognition will be tailored to meet your level of support
FSTA Staff can design a package to fit your needs.
Standard sponsorship options are available for most FSTA programs during registration.
Registering for a program and have an idea for a sponsorship that isn’t listed? We’ll work with you to make it happen. For more information about sponsorship, contact Megan Van Petten at 312.771.7019